Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

What I Got…so far


The only thing exciting about back to school is shopping
I love scoring a good deal on fun stuff for my classroom.  I love this linky party particularly because I get to see what everyone else got and fill my cart right back up for the last day of the sale tomorrow! :) 
Win-Win

Here's what I got…so far

These things are perfect for primary grades. I've used them the past couple years and they are simple and easy to use and a great way to communicate with parents daily!
I mean, do you see that bus craftivity?! Whole reason for purchase and I'm so glad I did! 

Perfect for creating a classroom community at the beginning of the year.
Really anything you purchase from Kristen is worth every penny! 

Okay…show me your goods. 
I'm ready to purchase some more!!!

Head to Blog Hoppin to see what everyone else bought!


Blog Hoppin

2 comments:

  1. Yes, seeing what everyone else is buying, makes you want to go back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used editable behavior calendars last year. My kiddos recorded there behavior chart color each day on them. Good buy!
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!