Image Map

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Remember this?

Remember this linky party?

I loved doing this linky party. I found so many wonderful things through each link up.  Even though Cara is not currently hosting this linky party, I had some fun things I wanted to share.

If you follow me on Instagram {you can HERE} then you already know that I had to have an emergency surgery the first Sunday of my Spring Break.

Yup, that's me filled with morphine and getting prepped to go into surgery to have one of my ovaries removed. Another cyst {yes, in January I had two large cysts drained from said ovary} had formed inside my ovary causing it to get all twisted, blocking blood flow, and consequently making my ovary…well…dead.
Needless to say, my plans of laying out in the sun with the sand between my toes quickly changed to sitting upright on my couch for the following 4 days. 

Now that I've told you my sad, sad story I'll get to the fun stuff.  With all the time I had to just…sit, I played on my computer a bunch and found myself on Pinterest more than usual.

Sorry, the first thing I always think about is food! 

Blueberry Oatmeal Bread… ummm…YUM!

Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
stop the world!

Because you have to have something healthy!

I say mean things.



One day.

Best candle ever. Double whammy!

Can you tell I like 'before and afters'?

This is genius!



Desperately need these.

SO many possibilities!

Whole Brain Teaching for Kindergarten Writing
some good tips!

Egg carton mini planters!
Genius!!


Can I get an Amen?

I struggle.


Before there was TPT!!!!!


Okay, I think I've had enough fun for now! :)
Hope you found something useful or at least funny!

Happy Saturday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I DO miss this linky party! Who doesn't love before and afters? We just bought a new house so I must start pinning everything crafty! Hope you are recovering well!

    Mandi MOORE Fun In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH friend . . . how did I miss the emergency surgery?? I am so sorry :( Sending oodles of love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had to spend your spring break recuperating. I'm glad they were able to fix the problem. I hope you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!